Rinnai America Sponsoring Folds of Honor

Folds of Honor

Duty. Honor. Service.

More than just words. A commitment for the 1% of Americans who defend the other 99%. At Rinnai, we’re grateful for the opportunity to sponsor Folds of Honor. By providing scholarships to the spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members, we honor their sacrifice by educating their legacy.

For every tankless water heater or boiler we sell this year, we’ll make a contribution — up to $250,000 – to fund scholarships in the plumbing and HVAC trades. Strengthening our industry for the next generation and changing the future for those whose past ensures freedom for us all.

Folds of Honor Logo

Donate Today

Learn about Folds of Honor from their website or from their latest video Folds of Honor Mission.

Presenting Recipient Stories:

Download The 2018-2019 Folds of Honor Fact Sheet