Product Registration and Warranty*
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
Rinnai Authorized Dealer and Warranty Statement*
Rinnai is firmly committed to providing its customers with best in class, reliable products through authorized dealers. Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Rinnai dealer and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a Rinnai product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Rinnai warranty will not be valid.
Unfortunately, there are some websites and online dealers who claim to be authorized Rinnai resellers but are not. Products sold on these websites or from these online dealers do not carry a warranty from Rinnai. When you purchase products from an unauthorized website or online dealer you are taking a risk, because these products may be counterfeit, used, defective, or may not be designed for use in your particular installation. Please protect yourself and your Rinnai product by ensuring that you only purchase Rinnai products from an Authorized Rinnai Dealer.
Warranty Claim Forms
For warranty service, please call toll free (800) 621-9419, and we will guide you through the warranty service process.
- Distributor Parts Credit Request Form
- Roof Flashing Warranty Claim Letter
- Direct Vent Warranty Claim Form
- Warranty Claim Submittal Payment Process
- W-8 BEN-E
- W-8 BEN
Warranty* Download (By Product)
Rinnai is now offering optional extended warranty labor coverage on select models of tankless water heaters. Register within 30 days for the extended labor coverage. Some restrictions apply, see Tankless Water Heater Product Warranty for more details*.
Tankless Water Heater Warranty Downloadable Documents
- Rinnai Warranty High Efficiency (HE) Tankless Water Heater
- Rinnai Warranty High Efficiency Plus (HE+) Tankless Water Heater
- Rinnai Warranty Super High Efficiency (SE) Tankless Water Heater
- Rinnai Warranty Super High Efficiency Plus (SE+) Tankless Water Heater SENSEI™
Home Heating Warranty Downloadable Documents
- Rinnai Warranty Vent-Free Van Convector
- Rinnai Warranty Condensing Gas Boiler: I-Series and M-Series
- Rinnai Warranty EnergySaver™ Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
Commercial Warranty Downloadable Documents
*Note 1: Rinnai is making a change to the language in its warranty terms and conditions found in the User Installation manuals. Statement 1 below will be replaced by statement 2 in all future manuals. All warranties (Old or new manual) will be honored as written in Statement 2.
- “This Limited Warranty applies only to products that are installed correctly in the United States and Canada. Improper installation may void this Limited Warranty. In order for this warranty to apply, it is required that you use a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai installation training class before installing this product.”
- “This Limited Warranty applies only to products that are installed in the United States and Canada. Improper installation may void this Limited Warranty. It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai installation training class complete your installation.”
* Note 2: California and Quebec residents and residents of other jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration, registration is not required to obtain longer warranty periods and failure to register your product does not diminish your warranty rights.